SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE PRAYER VIDEOS
The true devotee of Mary will receive all heavenly grace and blessing and, after death, will have Heaven as a reward!
It is undoubtedly immense happiness for those who are true devotees of the Mother of God, for they will always live happily: they will receive all the heavenly graces and blessings and, after death, will have Heaven as a reward.
Let us see what the devotee of Mary does:
1) First of all, he seeks to know the life and virtues of his Mother well. He must read books that speak of her power, her greatness and her goodness. It is not possible for anyone who does not know the extraordinary prodigy that is the Mother of Jesus.
2) The devotee of the Immaculate Virgin often resorts to her. Talk familiarly with your Mother, as does the good son with his earthly mother. He entrusts to her his sorrows, his annoyances, his doubts and fears, in the certainty that she cares for him and helps him. Our Lady likes us to trust her blindly and to ask her many graces.
3) The devotee of Mary likes to visit her in churches and shrines. Appreciate your images. It makes pilgrimages to the special places where it attends so many times so wonderfully.
4) He who loves the Virgin Mary knows the principal Marian feasts and prepares well for them, with special prayers, mortifications and novenas.
5) The devotee of the Blessed Virgin brings with devotion at least one medal with its effigy. He joins in Marian confraternities, seeks to receive the scapular of Our Lady of Carmo and dresses him with all the fervor.
6) The devotee of the Immaculate thanked him for not being abandoned despite his many ingratitude. She is grateful for the numerous benefits she has received through her: all the graces we have received have passed through the maternal hands of Mary.
7) The devotee of Mary will like to pray the rosary, a favorite prayer of the Queen of the Holy Rosary. She will happily sing Marian songs and enjoy all that concerns the Heavenly Mother.
8) The one who truly loves Mary will surrender herself totally to her with an irrevocable consecration. Will do everything to please you. You will be happy to know it so great, so powerful, so beautiful and so happy. He will often say: “Mary, I am yours and I always want to be!”
9) The devotee of Mary will seek to avoid anything that may offend her and her Son Jesus.
10) Finally, and this is what is essential, the devotee of the Virgin Mary will try to imitate her: she will seek to copy her virtues and be similar to her in the measure of her strength.
The more pleasing we are to Mary, the more we will rejoice in the heart of Our Lord.
Consider yourself the true devotee of the happiest Mother of God, for you will have all the necessary and abundant aids in this world and the heavenly glory in the other.
How Holy Mary is good!