11. Sit quietly in Church. Don’t talk or comment on what others wear. You don’t go there to judge anyone’s dressing style, make -up or accessories.
12. Take loud children behind. Sometimes the baby will be restless. Parents with young kids should sit at the end of a pew, so that you can take the kid behind quickly. Don’t joke with them & disturb others during Mass. Stop them from playing with hymn books and reading material. Don’t joke or play with toddlers during mass.
13. Prepare your offering before Mass. Christ tells us not to let your left hand know what your right hand is doing when you make your offering. Keeping the basket while you get your wallet out can be quite a scene. Digging the basket for change is wrong. Come to mass with your offering prepared.
14. No sleeping, day-dreaming, bulletin reading or saying the rosary during mass. Pay attention to God’s Word.
15. Respect the worship. Stand during the gospel reading and other set time during worship. Kneel at the consecration, it is part of worship. The only exceptions are for the sick, people with knee problems, aged and those with infants. If you can’t kneel occupy a pew that does not obstruct the view of the Lord from those who do kneel.