1. MOROCCAN SALMON WITH CUCUMBER RAITA PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 25 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes YIELD: 4 INGREDIENTS 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon chili powder 1/4 teaspoon coriander 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon ginger 2 teaspoons brown sugar 2 teaspoons olive oil 4 salmon filets (1 1/2 – […]
1. MOROCCAN SALMON WITH CUCUMBER RAITA
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- YIELD: 4
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 salmon filets (1 1/2 – 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup finely diced, seeded English cucumbers
- 1 5.3-ounce container plain, non-fat Greek yogurt (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, coriander, cumin, salt, ginger and brown sugar. Pour olive oil into bowl and stir to form a paste.
- Spread spice mixture evenly onto the salmon. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes depending on thickness – until salmon is cooked through.
- While salmon is baking, stir together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl to make the cucumber raita.
- Top each piece of salmon with cucumber raita just before serving.
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES